Being Fearless Is Not A Requirement
There’s no need to be racked by worry. There’s no need to gather up the courage, and there’s no need to have that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Hiding from needed dental work can be a thing of the past. IV Sedation Therapy could be the answer you’ve been looking for. If you find yourself needing major dental work that you have put off, you can choose IV Sedation and have all of your problems solved in one sitting. Contact us today to learn how IV Sedation can benefit you and your dental needs.
4 Phases To Your New Smile
Diagnose - Where are we at?
We’ll gather and compile all needed information with our state-of-the-art digital technology and advanced clinical expertise.
Plan - Where are we going?
Using our interactive treatment planning software, we will create multiple choices for you to look at virtually.
Treat- What are we doing?
It’s time to place your new implants with precise accuracy using our digitally created surgical guides for optimal results.
Maintain - How will we make your smile last?
Just like natural teeth, your new smile will need regular care such as periodic dental exams as well as good homecare.
Dream Your Way To A New Smile
Just imagine taking a short nap and waking up with the smile you’ve always wanted. Through IV Sedation Therapy, our highly skilled and certified professionals at Park 40 in NYC can make that very dream come true. But all dreams must start with a first step. Let our free consultation be that step for you.
A New Smile. A New You. Trust The Oral Care Specialists at Park 40.
At Park 40, we strive to be the top premiere dental implant and specialty implant surgical center in New York, completing thousands of successful dental implant cases. Dr. Ganz, Dr. Fischler, Dr. Cho, and Dr. Tuchman come to the table with 50+ years of clinical experience providing you the top dental care in New York. The goal of our dedicated doctors and caring staff at Park 40 is to not only make you feel comfortable, but to provide you with the smile you truly deserve.
Read Our 5 Star Reviews
I am so thankful for the staff and Doctors at this place, the doctors are beyond amazing, and the entire staff goes above and beyond for every patient, my smile hasn’t been a smile for many years. I appreciate each of you for giving me my smile back. They have great affordable payment plans! Best dentist in New York.
susana g. - google
I had a very good experience receiving a free consultation. This included an evaluation with X-rays and CT Scan, which in itself is an excellent value. In no way do they try to “up-sell” you, in fact, they do just the opposite. They do their best to work with you to keep costs as low as possible without sacrificing your health.
rosemary c. - google
I had tooth pain and they fit me in for an emergency visit. They were able to tell me the root of my pain. They set up a treatment plan to make sure I take better care of my teeth. The whole staff was awesome from the front desk to the Doctors and they have a patient coordinator who walked me through the whole process!
michelle s. - google
We're Here To Help YOU!
"Did you know that my medical insurance covered the cost of my oral surgical procedure?"
-Actual Patient of Park 40
Affordability With Medical Insurance
Qualify for major dental work with your existing PPO - EPO health insurance. Accepted insurances include: Cigna, Aetna, Anthem, UnitedHealthcare, and many more!
Medicaid, HMO Plans and Medicaid Managed Care Plans are not accepted*
Consultation Worth $750
- CBCT 3-D Digital scan
- Panoramic and Periapical X-Rays
- Dental Exam
- Personalized Treatment Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
IV Sedation refers to how the sedative drug is administered—intravenously (through a vein). As opposed to inhalation sedation (breathing in) or oral sedation (taking a pill). IV conscious sedation (also known as “twilight sedation”) is a very controlled sedation done by intravenous drip In the arm with a sedative drug or combination of drugs. This is the most controllable technique, as it can quickly and easily be adjusted to the patient’s body type, tolerance levels, and depth of sedation desired, as all patients respond to medications differently. Although the procedure and drugs are very safe, the patient’s blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen level, breathing, and heart electrical activity (EKG) are monitored as part of our safe standard of care. Patients quickly recover and walk out of the office with very little awareness of the time spent in the dental procedure.
- IV Sedation is the most controllable form of sedation and can quickly and easily be adjusted to a patient's body type, tolerance level, or depth of sedation desired. It’s very safe and predictable, and avoids the risks linked to general anesthesia.
- IV Sedation is beneficial for patients with a gag reflux, or ergonomic issues like vertigo that make it difficult to perform dental procedures.
- IV Sedation produces the deepest sedation and relaxation. Most patients experience very little to no memory of the procedure.
- We also offer oral sedation (taking a pill) and inhalation sedation (nitrous oxide “laughing gas”) that offer milder levels of sedation.
- IV sedation: You can sleep through your entire visit. You will need a friend / family member to accompany you to and drive you from your appointment. You will have little to no memory of the procedure. You will feel groggy / tired after the procedure, but you will feel back to normal within 24 hours. The sedative effect offered is deeper than oral sedation and inhalation sedation.
- Oral Sedation: You will feel groggy and relaxed throughout the procedure, but will remain awake. You will need a friend / family member to accompany you to and drive you from your appointment. The sedative effects may last several hours after the procedure. The sedative effect offered is more than inhalation sedation, but less than IV sedation.
- Inhalation Sedation: You will have a feeling of euphoria during the procedure and will remain awake. You will be able to drive yourself home. The sedative effect offered is less than oral sedation and IV sedation.
Given that there are so many variables among patients, it’s almost impossible to come up with a “typical” cost, but here’s what we can say. We understand that procedures like these can be a significant cost for many people. If that’s the case for you, we have solutions. Doris, our wonderful treatment coordinator, can walk you through the many available payment plans during your free consultation. We accept certain dental and medical insurances such as Cigna, Aetna, Anthem, and UnitedHealthcare. Call us today for your free consultation and to learn more about our financing options.
At Park 40, we pride ourselves on our experience and expertise. Below are just a few reasons why you should choose Park 40 for your sedation dentistry needs:
- The Top Premiere Dental Implant and Specialty Implant Surgical Center in New York
- Professional and Surgical team all under one roof
- Thousands of successful dental implant cases completed
- Team of Specialists with 50+ years experience
- State-of-the-Art in-house digital laboratory
- Painless Treatments with IV Sedation
- Utilizing the latest in advanced digital & laser dentistry
- Affordability with medical insurance & financing options
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND START SMILING AGAIN
Virtual Appointments are available 7 days a week. Pick up the phone and call us today. It might just change your life.