Let Us Restore Your Smile
Traditional dentures sit on your soft gum tissue, therefore often causing inflammation and irritation. This added pressure, along with not having teeth, can result in bone loss. At Park 40 in New York City, we’re happy to say that Dental Implant-Supported Dentures have the exact opposite effect. Implant-Supported Dentures promote bone growth and keep your dentures off your gums by securing into attachments that are on the implants, causing less irritation and frustration.
4 Phases To Your New Smile
Diagnose - Where are we at?
We’ll gather and compile all needed information with our state-of-the-art digital technology and advanced clinical expertise.
Plan - Where are we going?
Using our interactive treatment planning software, we will create multiple choices for you to look at virtually.
Treat- What are we doing?
It’s time to place your new implants with precise accuracy using our digitally created surgical guides for optimal results.
Maintain - How will we make your smile last?
Just like natural teeth, your new smile will need regular care such as periodic dental exams as well as good homecare.
Why You Should Ditch Your Traditional Dentures
Ditch the bad tasting denture adhesives and creams, and get reliable denture support with Dental Implant-Supported Dentures. At Park 40, a top-rated New York City Dental Implant Center, we provide you with dependable dentures that you can count on for daily activities like eating, chewing, biting, smiling, and laughing. When searching for a dental prosthetic you can trust, look no further. Our world-renowned team at Park 40 can help rid you of unreliable dentures and achieve strong, durable teeth you both love and deserve. Contact us today to learn more.
A New Smile. A New You. Trust The Oral Care Specialists at Park 40.
At Park 40, we strive to be the top premiere dental implant and specialty implant surgical center in New York, completing thousands of successful dental implant cases. Dr. Ganz, Dr. Fischler, Dr. Cho, and Dr. Tuchman come to the table with 50+ years of clinical experience providing you the top dental care in New York. The goal of our dedicated doctors and caring staff at Park 40 is to not only make you feel comfortable, but to provide you with the smile you truly deserve.
Read Our 5 Star Reviews
I am so thankful for the staff and Doctors at this place, the doctors are beyond amazing, and the entire staff goes above and beyond for every patient, my smile hasn’t been a smile for many years. I appreciate each of you for giving me my smile back. They have great affordable payment plans! Best dentist in New York.
susana g. - google
I had a very good experience receiving a free consultation. This included an evaluation with X-rays and CT Scan, which in itself is an excellent value. In no way do they try to “up-sell” you, in fact, they do just the opposite. They do their best to work with you to keep costs as low as possible without sacrificing your health.
rosemary c. - google
I had tooth pain and they fit me in for an emergency visit. They were able to tell me the root of my pain. They set up a treatment plan to make sure I take better care of my teeth. The whole staff was awesome from the front desk to the Doctors and they have a patient coordinator who walked me through the whole process!
michelle s. - google
We're Here To Help YOU!
"Did you know that my medical insurance covered the cost of my oral surgical procedure?"
-Actual Patient of Park 40
Affordability With Medical Insurance
Qualify for major dental work with your existing PPO - EPO health insurance. Accepted insurances include: Cigna, Aetna, Anthem, UnitedHealthcare, and many more!
Medicaid, HMO Plans and Medicaid Managed Care Plans are not accepted*
Consultation Worth $750
- CBCT 3-D Digital scan
- Panoramic and Periapical X-Rays
- Dental Exam
- Personalized Treatment Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two types of Dental Implant-Supported Dentures. Removeable and permanent.
- Implant-Supported Removable Dentures can detach from the implant post and be reattached by the patient at home. They typically contain two to four implants on each jaw and have an interface that allows the dentures to "click" into place, and "unclick" for daily cleaning.
- Permanent Implant-Supported Dentures are fixed onto implant posts and cannot be removed unless by a dental specialist for maintenance and repair. Permanent Implant-Supported Dentures are custom created for each patient to securely and properly fit their jaw.
Many patients wonder what to expect with dental implant healing, but the truth is, healing is fairly simple. For the first few weeks after surgery, be sure to eat soft foods and avoid foods and drinks with extreme temperatures. Additionally, do not drink from a straw for at least 24 hours after surgery. Patients may be sore after their procedure and may be prescribed prescription pain medication to control the levels of discomfort, although most don’t need it. You can resume gently brushing your teeth 24 hours after surgery, but should avoid smoking of any kind. Most patients typically feel back to their natural state around three days after surgery. You should schedule a follow up appointment a few weeks after surgery so our doctors can evaluate your health and healing. Our team at Park 40 will help guide you through the process from beginning to end, ensuring you feel confident and comfortable with your decision in getting Implant-Supported Dentures.
- Traditional, removable Dentures. Traditional, removable dentures will replace all your teeth at a lower cost, but with that low cost comes serious disadvantages. Without implant support, these dentures will cause irritation of the gums and bone loss over time. Obtaining a proper fit and keeping these dentures in place will come with continuous frustrations and challenges.
- All-on-4 Dental Implants. All-on-4 dental implants are a complete full set of teeth implants that can replace the entire upper or lower set of teeth in the mouth. This type of implant will stay in the mouth permanently and look natural as real teeth.
- Full Mouth Dental Implants. Full mouth dental implants can also be referred to as all-on-6 dental implants. Just like how the all-on-4 dental implants can replace a whole upper or lower set of teeth, this type of implant is used when there are too many teeth that need to be replaced in the mouth.
- Implant Supported Bridge. An implant supported bridge is used when a patient is missing multiple teeth adjacent to each other. The implant supported crown connects to the dental implant. The process for this procedure is very similar to the process used for a single tooth implant.
- Implant Supported Dentures. There are two types of implant supported dentures. Removeable and permanent. Implant-supported removable dentures can detach from the implant post and be reattached by the patient at home. Permanent implant supported dentures are fixed onto implant posts and cannot be removed unless by a dental specialist for maintenance and repair. Permanent implant supported dentures are custom created for each patient to securely and properly fit their jaw. At Park 40, our protheses are commonly made of Prettau® Zirconia, a highly biocompatible and non-porous material with high translucency and a perfectly natural appearance.
Given that there are so many variables among patients, it’s almost impossible to come up with a “typical” dental implant cost in New York City, but here’s what we can say. We understand that procedures like these can be a significant cost for many people. If that’s the case for you, we have solutions. Doris, our wonderful treatment coordinator, can walk you through the many available payment plans during your free consultation. We accept certain dental and medical insurances such as Cigna, Aetna, Anthem, and UnitedHealthcare. Call us today for your free consultation and to learn more about our financing options.
At Park 40, we pride ourselves on our experience and expertise. Below are just a few reasons why you should choose Park 40 for Implant-Supported Dentures:
- The Top Premiere Dental Implant and Specialty Implant Surgical Center in New York
- Professional and Surgical team all under one roof
- Thousands of successful dental implant cases completed
- Team of Specialists with 50+ years experience
- State-of-the-Art in-house digital laboratory
- Painless Treatments with IV Sedation
- Utilizing the latest in advanced digital & laser dentistry
- Affordability with medical insurance & financing options
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND START SMILING AGAIN
Virtual Appointments are available 7 days a week. Pick up the phone and call us today. It might just change your life.