You Too Can Have A Celebrity Smile
How often have you looked at a celebrity and thought to yourself, “I wish I had a smile like that!”? Park 40 is here to tell you this, you can have that smile, and you deserve that smile! Our highly skilled and caring team will walk you through the whole process in a pressure-free environment. We will transform your smile to a level that will make celebrities want your smile! Call today for your free consultation and take the first step to your full mouth restoration.
4 Phases To Your New Smile
Diagnose - Where are we at?
We’ll gather and compile all needed information with our state-of-the-art digital technology and advanced clinical expertise.
Plan - Where are we going?
Using our interactive treatment planning software, we will create multiple choices for you to look at virtually.
Treat - What are we doing?
It’s time to place your new implants with precise accuracy using our digitally created surgical guides for optimal results.
Maintain - How will we make your smile last?
Just like natural teeth, your new smile will need regular care such as periodic dental exams as well as good homecare.
A Great Smile Will Affect Your Whole Life
Studies show that poor oral health affects self-confidence, the ability to socialize, employment opportunities, and more. Is your current smile holding you back? It doesn’t have to be that way. Full Mouth Dental Implants in NYC from the premiere team at Park 40 can turn this around. Through the use of innovative technology and 50+ years of experience, our NYC dental implant team is happy to help you gain your confidence back with a full mouth restoration. Call us today for your free consultation.
A New Smile. A New You. Trust The Oral Care Specialists at Park 40.
At Park 40, we strive to be the top premiere dental implant and specialty implant surgical center in New York, completing thousands of successful dental implant cases. Dr. Ganz, Dr. Fischler, Dr. Cho, and Dr. Tuchman come to the table with 50+ years of clinical experience providing you the top dental care in New York. The goal of our dedicated doctors and caring staff at Park 40 is to not only make you feel comfortable, but to provide you with the smile you truly deserve.
Read Our 5 Star Reviews
I am so thankful for the staff and Doctors at this place, the doctors are beyond amazing, and the entire staff goes above and beyond for every patient, my smile hasn’t been a smile for many years. I appreciate each of you for giving me my smile back. They have great affordable payment plans! Best dentist in New York.
susana g. - google
I had a very good experience receiving a free consultation. This included an evaluation with X-rays and CT Scan, which in itself is an excellent value. In no way do they try to “up-sell” you, in fact, they do just the opposite. They do their best to work with you to keep costs as low as possible without sacrificing your health.
rosemary c. - google
The Doctors were thorough, explained options, and even checked if my insurance would cover the procedure before going through the procedure. That's helpful because you don't want to be oversold and find a big bill later. The office is clean, neat, and staff is kind & attentive.
Pooja v. - google
We're Here To Help YOU!
"Did you know that my medical insurance covered the cost of my oral surgical procedure?"
-Actual Patient of Park 40
Affordability With Medical Insurance
Qualify for major dental work with your existing PPO - EPO health insurance. Accepted insurances include: Cigna, Aetna, Anthem, UnitedHealthcare, and many more!
Medicaid, HMO Plans and Medicaid Managed Care Plans are not accepted*
Consultation Worth $750
- CBCT 3-D Digital scan
- Panoramic and Periapical X-Rays
- Dental Exam
- Personalized Treatment Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Mouth Dental Implants or a Full Arch Implant Restoration is a treatment that places the ideal number of titanium implants in the upper and / or lower jaw to fully support a digitally fabricated prosthesis. This procedure is made to not only replace missing teeth, but also the missing root. This will help to secure the jaw structure and prevent future bone loss that naturally occurs after tooth loss.
- Full Mouth Dental Implants are designed to provide you with a natural look and feel, and unlike traditional dentures, a stronger more permanent mouth that requires less maintenance.
- The number of implants needed will be unique to each individual’s needs. Your free consultation will answer this and all other questions you may have. Contact us today to learn how you can benefit from Full Mouth Dental Implants in NYC.
Many patients wonder what to expect with dental implant healing, but the truth is, that healing is fairly simple. For the first few weeks after surgery, be sure to eat soft foods and avoid foods and drinks with extreme temperatures. Additionally, do not drink from a straw for at least 24 hours. Patients may be sore after surgery and you may be prescribed prescription pain medication to control the levels of discomfort, although most don’t need it. You can resume gently brushing your teeth 24 hours after surgery, but should avoid smoking of any kind. Most patients typically feel back to their natural state around three days after surgery. You should schedule a follow up appointment just a few weeks after surgery so our doctors can evaluate your health and healing. Our team at Park 40 will help guide you through the process from beginning to end, ensuring you feel confident and comfortable with your decision in getting full mouth dental implants.
- Traditional, removable Dentures. Traditional, removable Dentures will replace all your teeth at a lower cost, but with that low cost comes serious disadvantages. Without implant support, these dentures will cause irritation of the gums and bone loss over time. Obtaining a proper fit and keeping these dentures in place will come with continuous frustrations and challenges.
- All-on-4 Dental Implants. All-on-4 dental implants are a complete full set of teeth implants that can replace the entire upper or lower set of teeth in the mouth. This type of implant will stay in the mouth permanently and look natural as real teeth.
- Full Mouth Dental Implants. Full mouth dental implants can also be referred to as all-on-6 dental implants. Just like how the all-on-4 dental implants can replace a whole upper or lower set of teeth, this type of implant is used when there are too many teeth that need to be replaced in the mouth. Our dental implants at Park 40 are individually composed of three parts. The implant is made out of a biocompatible titanium post, the abutment is made out of biocompatible titanium and the permanent bridge/denture is made out of Zirconia. Full Mouth Dental Implants will give you permanent teeth that look, feel, and function just like real teeth. No one will know you have implants unless you tell them.
- Implant Supported Bridge. A dental implant supported bridge is used when a patient is missing multiple teeth adjacent to each other. The implant supported crown connects to the dental implant. The process for this procedure is very similar to the process used for a single tooth implant.
- Implant Supported Dentures. There are two types of dental implant supported dentures. Removeable and permanent. Implant-Supported Removable Dentures can detach from the implant post and be reattached by the patient at home. Permanent implant supported dentures are fixed onto implant posts and cannot be removed unless by a dental specialist for maintenance and repair. Permanent implant supported dentures are custom created for each patient to securely and properly fit their jaw.
Given that there are so many variables among patients, it’s almost impossible to come up with a “typical” cost, but here’s what we can say. We understand that procedures like these can be a significant cost for many people. If that’s the case for you, we have solutions. Doris, our wonderful treatment coordinator, can walk you through the many available payment plans during your free consultation. We accept certain dental and medical insurances such as Cigna, Aetna, Anthem, and UnitedHealthcare. Call us today for your free consultation and to learn more about our financing options.
At Park 40, we pride ourselves on our experience and expertise. Below are just a few reasons why you should choose Park 40 for your Full Mouth Dental Implants:
- The Top Premiere Dental Implant and Specialty Implant Surgical Center in New York
- Professional and Surgical team all under one roof
- Thousands of successful dental implant cases completed
- Team of Specialists with 50+ years experience
- State-of-the-Art in-house digital laboratory
- Painless Treatments with IV Sedation
- Utilizing the latest in advanced digital & laser dentistry
- Affordability with medical insurance & financing options
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND START SMILING AGAIN
Virtual Appointments are available 7 days a week. Pick up the phone and call us today. It might just change your life.