A New Smile For You
At Park 40 we do not believe in a “one-size-fits-all” approach to treatment given that there are so many variables among patients. With our customized approach, it is almost impossible to come up with a “typical” cost of dental implants, but here’s what we can say. We understand that procedures like these can be a significant cost for many people. If that’s the case for you, we have solutions. Doris, our wonderful treatment coordinator, can walk you through the many available payment plans during your free consultation.
We accept most types of payment, including:
Dental Implant Cost at Park 40
Financing Options Available
Payment plans that fit your budget.
Accepting Most Insurances
Let your medical insurance help you pay the bill.
Best Price Match Guaranteed
Best quality. Best price. Guaranteed.
Complimentary Second Opinions
Get a second look from our elite team at no cost to you.
Dental Implant Financing And Insurance
At Park 40 we partner with CareCredit, GreenSky, Lending Club, and SoFi. Each provides various financing plans that will help you pay for your dental implant procedure with affordable options ranging anywhere from 6 to 90 months. We have seen the life-changing results that dental implants have provided to our patients, so we strive to offer as many payment options as we can to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
In addition to financing options you may also qualify for major dental work with your existing PPO - EPO Health Insurance. Please note Medicaid, HMO Plans and Medicaid Managed Care Plans are not accepted.
Accepted insurances include but are not limited to:
We're Here To Help YOU!
"Did you know that my medical insurance covered the cost of my oral surgical procedure?"
Actual Patient of Park 40
Affordability With Medical Insurance
Qualify for major dental work with your existing PPO - EPO health insurance. Accepted insurances include: Cigna, Aetna, Anthem, UnitedHealthcare, and many more!
Medicaid, HMO Plans and Medicaid Managed Care Plans are not accepted*
Consultation Worth $750
- CBCT 3-D Digital scan
- Panoramic and Periapical X-Rays
- Dental Exam
- Personalized Treatment Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
Every patient is unique and therefore there are several factors that may affect each individual dental implant case. A few factors include:
- Number of teeth to replace: Depending on how many teeth you need replaced and how many implants we will use to restore your smile, the overall dental implant cost can change
- Tooth extractions: If you have teeth that need to be extracted and replaced with implants, the number of teeth needing extraction can alter your cost
- Necessary bone grafting: Depending on the bone volume in your jaw, the amount of bone grafting needed will affect your cost
- Severity of the case: The amount of work and the location in the mouth where a majority of the work will need to be performed will directly impact the procedure price
- Dental sedation: Depending on the level of dental sedation requested, your overall dental implant cost may change
As mentioned above, the exact cost for a dental implant procedure can vary significantly depending on each patient’s case. Some may need a single implant while others may need a full mouth restoration. Additionally, the physical characteristics of each individual’s mouth will also factor into how much work will be required.
The best way to determine your cost is to schedule a FREE consultation to receive a CBCT 3-D digital scan, panoramic and periapical X-Rays, as well as a dental exam. Once we have done a thorough review of your results, our team can provide you with a personalized treatment plan so you will know exactly what to expect. Take the first step and call us today to schedule your free consultation and start your journey to a new smile and a new you.
At Park 40, we provide top-of-the-line dental implants so our patients can have both a natural and functional replacement for their missing teeth. Replacing missing teeth can have a positive effect on your health, appearance, and self-confidence for years to come, so we believe it’s a lifetime investment. But why are they so expensive?
For starters, comparing prices for dental implants isn’t like comparing prices for any common commodity. Dental implants are not everyday objects; they are treatments that can change your quality of life.
With dental implants you are making a positive investment in your overall and oral health. Our team will always work with you on creating a treatment plan that lets you reach your dental implant cost goals affordably.
Highest Quality Materials:
- At Park 40 we use only the highest quality materials for your dental implants. Titanium (or titanium alloy) is the most common material used in the manufacturing of dental implants, but not all titanium implants are created equal. Park 40 only chooses dental implants from the leading manufacturers on the market today. These best-in-class manufacturers have a long history of investing in extensive research and testing with very high success rates. They offer the latest advances in microstructure and surface compositions that aid in two very important areas that result in high implant success — biocompatibility (compatibility with human tissues) and osseointegration ( implant integrating with bone). The best technology also helps resist corrosion and fracturing. These high quality implants further minimize allergic reactions to titanium, which are already very rare. There are plenty of cheap, generic implants available on the market, but they involve too many unknowns to pass the high standards at Park 40.
Experience and Skill:
- Our Park 40 implant specialists have gone through years of advanced training and have accumulated decades of specialized experience to place your dental implants with precision, safety, and maximum comfort through a variety of procedures such as All-on-4 dental implants, implant supported dentures and dental implant bridges. At our location every specialist you need is part of our top-rated New York team working under one roof. Park 40 also includes a dedicated anesthesiologist and an advanced in-house laboratory. Every step towards your new smile happens at our Park 40 state-of-the-art facility. We truly are the Premier Dental Implant Center in the New York area.
First-class Patient Experience:
- When the compassionate team at Park 40 says they truly care about their patients, they actually mean it. It’s not a nice sounding phrase we throw around for marketing reasons. That’s who we are. From your first step of picking up the phone and scheduling a free consultation to the last step of walking out the door with your beautiful new life-changing smile, you will feel the Park 40 difference. Start your journey by calling us today for your free consultation. Park 40 is the implant team you’ve been looking for.
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND START SMILING AGAIN
Request an initial consultation with the Park 40 team to find out exactly what you need done and what it will cost. Our caring team will work together to design a customized treatment plan for you and present all financing options to help you get the smile you deserve. Schedule a consultation or call us today.