Days Living Without Delicious Foods Can End
With the All-on-4 technique, you will gain the ability to chew all the great foods you have long given up. Take the first step today and let our free consultation be the start of your journey to not just a new smile, but a new life.
The All-on-4 technique gives us the flexibility to place implants in areas where traditional implants cannot go. This approach makes it less likely that you will need a bone graft and avoid any vital structures in the jaw.
If you have any questions on why All-on-4 in New York City could be a great solution for you, contact us today!
4 Phases To Your New Smile
Diagnose - Where are we at?
We’ll gather and compile all needed information with our state-of-the-art digital technology and advanced clinical expertise.
Plan - Where are we going?
Using our interactive treatment planning software, we will create multiple choices for you to look at virtually.
Treat- What are we doing?
It’s time to place your new implants with precise accuracy using our digitally created surgical guides for optimal results.
Maintain - How will we make your smile last?
Just like natural teeth, your new smile will need regular care such as periodic dental exams as well as good homecare.
Let The World See You Smile
Do you cover your mouth while talking? Are you embarrassed to laugh out loud? Do you avoid smiling in pictures? It doesn’t have to be that way. When you experience tooth loss, you may suffer from receding gums and deterioration of the jawbone. When this happens, the shape of your face can also be affected. With All-On-4 Dental Implants in NYC, our team at Park 40 can help to reduce if not eliminate bone atrophy which can result in enhanced facial aesthetics. Take advantage of our free consultation and let us help you achieve a smile that reflects who you really are.
A New Smile. A New You. Trust The Oral Care Specialists at Park 40.
At Park 40, we strive to be the top premiere dental implant and specialty implant surgical center in New York, completing thousands of successful dental implant cases. Dr. Ganz, Dr. Fischler, Dr. Cho, and Dr. Tuchman come to the table with 50+ years of clinical experience providing you the top dental care in New York. The goal of our dedicated doctors and caring staff at Park 40 is to not only make you feel comfortable, but to provide you with the smile you truly deserve.
Read Our 5 Star Reviews
I am so thankful for the staff and Doctors at this place, the doctors are beyond amazing, and the entire staff goes above and beyond for every patient, my smile hasn’t been a smile for many years. I appreciate each of you for giving me my smile back. They have great affordable payment plans! Best dentist in New York.
susana g. - google
I had a very good experience receiving a free consultation. This included an evaluation with X-rays and CT Scan, which in itself is an excellent value. In no way do they try to “up-sell” you, in fact, they do just the opposite. They do their best to work with you to keep costs as low as possible without sacrificing your health.
rosemary c. - google
The Doctors were thorough, explained options, and even checked if my insurance would cover the procedure before going through the procedure. That's helpful because you don't want to be oversold and find a big bill later. The office is clean, neat, and staff is kind & attentive.
Pooja v. - google
We're Here To Help YOU!
"Did you know that my medical insurance covered the cost of my oral surgical procedure?"
-Actual Patient of Park 40
Affordability With Medical Insurance
Qualify for major dental work with your existing PPO - EPO health insurance. Accepted insurances include: Cigna, Aetna, Anthem, UnitedHealthcare, and many more!
Medicaid, HMO Plans and Medicaid Managed Care Plans are not accepted*
Consultation Worth $750
- CBCT 3-D Digital scan
- Panoramic and Periapical X-Rays
- Dental Exam
- Personalized Treatment Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
- The “All-on-4” term refers to a specific dental implant placement technique. At Park 40 we strategically place four dental implants into the jaw in the areas in which have the most bone available, then attach the permanent denture/bridge.
- The “4” in the term refers to the minimum number of implants needed. With that said, you may need more than four implants per jaw. Especially in the upper jaw where the bone tends to be softer.
- When most patients ask about “All-on-4” implants, what they really mean is “Are my teeth going to be fixed in place?” The answer is yes.
- The total amount of implants needed does vary from patient to patient and depends on how much bone the patient has and how many implants will be needed to support the prosthesis.
Many patients wonder what to expect with dental implant healing, but the truth is, that healing is fairly simple. For the first few weeks after surgery, be sure to eat soft foods and avoid foods and drinks with extreme temperatures. Additionally, do not drink from a straw for at least 24 hours. Patients may be sore after surgery and you may be prescribed prescription pain medication to control the levels of discomfort, although most don’t need it. You can resume gently brushing your teeth 24 hours after surgery, but should avoid smoking of any kind. Most patients typically feel back to their natural state around three days after surgery. You should schedule a follow up appointment just a few weeks after surgery so our doctors can evaluate your health and healing. Our team at Park 40 will help guide you through the process from beginning to end, ensuring you feel confident and comfortable with your decision in getting All-on-4 Dental Implants.
- Traditional, removable Dentures. Traditional, removable Dentures will replace all your teeth at a lower cost, but with that low cost comes serious disadvantages. Without implant support, these dentures will cause irritation of the gums and bone loss over time. Obtaining a proper fit and keeping these dentures in place will come with continuous frustrations and challenges.
- All-on-4 Dental Implants. All-on-4 dental implants are a complete full set of teeth implants that can replace the entire upper or lower set of teeth in the mouth. This type of implant will stay in the mouth permanently and look natural as real teeth. Our dental implants at Park 40 are individually composed of three parts. The implant is made out of a biocompatible titanium post, the abutment is made out of biocompatible titanium and the permanent bridge/denture is made out of Zirconia. The All-on-4 dental implant technique will give you permanent teeth that look, feel, and function just like real teeth. No one will know you have implants unless you tell them.
- Full Mouth Dental Implants. Full mouth dental implants can also be referred to as all-on-6 dental implants. Just like how the all-on-4 dental implants can replace a whole upper or lower set of teeth, this type of implant is used when there are too many teeth that need to be replaced in the mouth.
- Implant Supported Bridge. A dental implant supported bridge is used when a patient is missing multiple teeth adjacent to each other. The implant supported crown connects to the dental implant. The process for this procedure is very similar to the process used for a single tooth implant.
- Implant Supported Dentures. There are two types of implant supported dentures. Removeable and permanent. Implant-Supported Removable Dentures can detach from the implant post and be reattached by the patient at home. Permanent implant supported dentures are fixed onto implant posts and cannot be removed unless by a dental specialist for maintenance and repair. Permanent implant supported dentures are custom created for each patient to securely and properly fit their jaw.
Given that there are so many variables among patients, it’s almost impossible to come up with a “typical” dental implant cost in New York City, but here’s what we can say. We understand that procedures like these can be a significant cost for many people. If that’s the case for you, we have solutions. Doris, our wonderful treatment coordinator, can walk you through the many available payment plans during your free consultation. We accept certain dental and medical insurances such as Cigna, Aetna, Anthem, and UnitedHealthcare. Call us today for your free consultation and to learn more about our financing options.
At Park 40, we pride ourselves on our experience and expertise. Below are just a few reasons why you should choose Park 40 for your All-On-4 Dental Implants:
- The Top Premiere Dental Implant and Specialty Implant Surgical Center in New York
- Professional and Surgical team all under one roof
- Thousands of successful dental implant cases completed
- Team of Specialists with 50+ years experience
- State-of-the-Art in-house digital laboratory
- Painless Treatments with IV Sedation Dentistry
- Utilizing the latest in advanced digital & laser dentistry
- Affordability with medical insurance & financing options
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND START SMILING AGAIN
Virtual Appointments are available 7 days a week. Pick up the phone and call us today. It might just change your life.